Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big day

If you had asked Allie at the beginning of the summer, how she felt about school.  She would have made it perfectly clear that she was NOT going to preschool, or even Kindergarten for that matter.  She never wanted to go to school! 
Fortunately, a lot changed over the summer...she couldn't wait to go to school for the first time today!  Kevin dropped her off for her first day of preschool and when he called me to report in he said, "No hug, no kiss, but more importantly no tears.  She told me that she would be ok and that it was ok for me to go back to work."

Here's our big girl on her first day of preschool:

1 comment:

  1. Where have the last few years gotten to???? All of our kids are growing too fast...and it's true that when you hit a certain age, the time flies faster! Believe me!!!

    I always look at your blog and read updates, but very seldom take the time to note comments. I'm going to try to do better. I miss The Friend Family!

    ReplyDelete