
We weren't able to go away for a vacation this summer. However, Kevin still took his scheduled vacation week and we've spent the week together as a family on a staycation, right here in good old central Ohio! We've had lots of fun. So much fun, that we haven't taken too many pictures to remember all the fun! Oh well, we have the memories! We've gone to visit friends in Mansfield, gone to a concert in the park with friends, been swimming, went to a movie, went to COSI, lunch with a friend, Anthony Thomas chocolate factory, helped a friend move a piano, went to the zoo, and spent a day geocaching. The girls have enjoyed all of it, but they've especially enjoyed having Daddy home all week to do so much with them! Tomorrow, Kevin gets to have a guy day going fishing with some buddies while the girls and I hit the Dublin pool....then, it's time for a crazy 4th of July holiday weekend! It's been a great staycation! While I love to go see/do things, I also really love being at home...it's got some great perks: sleeping in our own beds, not having to pack and unpack, etc.....all make a staycation a great thing!
I'd love a staycation...think you could persuade my hubby & son?
ReplyDelete