Sometimes it seems as though there are so many clouds in my sky. Clouds that make me wish for a different life, one with no clouds. It's easy to focus on the clouds that seem to smother out the sun. When Kevin and I were first married, living in Columbus, and I had a bad day, I'd go see my nieces. Their smiles would instantly push the clouds away and let the sun shine in my life. It's something about children. Children that love you, unconditionally. I'm lucky now, I have two such children that live in my own house! I don't have to call someone else and use their kids to cheer me up...I have my own now! TWO of them! Sometimes they make me crazy and I just want to run away. I get frustrated when they don't listen or behave. Sometimes I just wish they'd let me do what I want instead of always telling me what THEY want! But they make me laugh, and they make me smile, and EVERY time I'm having a "bad" day, they fill my lap, my arms, and my heart with the rays of sunshine that I need to push those pesky gray clouds out of my sky. I'm eternally grateful to God for blessing me with these two rays of sunshine. I love you, Emma and Allie, for being my sunshine.
P.S. I still love you too, Nancy and Laura!
annual RiverFam
1 week ago





And we love you too, Aunt Melissa!
ReplyDelete