Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In the meantime....

We found out on the night of orientation, that Emma would be performing in a fall concert, along with the rest of the 2nd-5th graders at her school. Ever since that night, she has been SO excited, anticipating the big event! Last night, it was finally THE BIG NIGHT of the fall concert!

The school professionally recorded the show and we're waiting for that DVD, and even better, Uncle David came with his video camera and recorded part of the show, with Emma up close....so, we're anxious to upload some video to the blog so you can actually see her part of the concert! It was incredible!

Here's a couple pictures of the whole 2nd grade and the "close up" of Emma's class as they're singing one of their songs. Emma is on the left end.....2nd row from the top.....4th person from the left.....

2 comments:

  1. How fun...the kids in our neighborhood were all excited about it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember how excited I got when it came time for my Elementary Christmas program. I LOVED them when I was little. I loved dressing up, I loved the nervous feeling, I loved looking up in the audience for my family...LOVED it. I can't believe Emma is doing this stuff. Growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete