
Emma's class has been studying China. Emma was very interested in the Great Wall. Mrs. Cromer, her teacher, suggested she do some research on the Great Wall and then teach the class. Emma went down to Mrs. Savage, the media specialist and also Emma's reading enrichment teacher and Mrs. Savage helped her research information about the Great Wall of China. Emma wrote up a short summary of her research, and on Friday, told us that she was teaching her class on Monday and needed to practice. Well, knowing that my own Grandparents had traveled the world before they died....I figured there HAD to be a picture of them with the Great Wall of China. So, I called my aunt, and she emailed some pictures and Emma chose one to take in to show her class! She was pretty proud to show that her Great Grandparents had been there! She practiced all weekend and was so professional! She was nervous, but excited, by the time Monday morning rolled around. I took a day off so that I could go to school to watch her and video tape her lesson! She was so brave to get up in front of her class and teach them about what she had learned! We are very proud!



Very impressive!
ReplyDelete